Employment Services Bureau
In response to increasing demand for quality staff for farm businesses, BakerAg established a service to support prospective employers and employees.
Our focus is on assisting the process of recruitment and to put systems in place that encourage successful employment relationships.
This service is available to both our sheep & beef and dairy clientele.
The Employment Bureau is a database of positions available and people looking for positions. This service is free to employees.
The Employment Bureau is overseen by directors Chris Garland and Chris Lewis.
Services provided through the Employment Bureau include:
- Staff Recruitment - Advertising, reference checking, interviewing, appointment, employment agreements, reviews.
- Employment Agreements & Job Descriptions
- Remuneration Survey – Sheep and Beef & Dairy
- Mediation and Dispute Procedures & Advise - Able to provide support for “when things go wrong”
- Interview & referee question sheets
- CV preparation for employees
For more information/enquiries please contact Philippa Rutherford at BakerAg.
Phone: (06) 323 2220
Mobile: 027 699 5698
Masterton Office (HQ)
State Highway 2
(06) 370 6880
8 Manchester Square
(06) 323 2220