The New Zealand dairy farmer has a vast amount of literature available to them. So why would they pay for a subscription to Milklines?
- Milklines looks ahead, focusing on the issues farmers are about to confront. It doesn’t report history.
- Articles are written from a consultant’s perspective – what is the consultant seeing, what is the consultant recommending?
- The 8 to 10 page monthly bulletin has a strong technical focus with material you wouldn’t normally find in the free “rags”.
- Each issue comes with a two page situation report that looks at the feed situation around the lower North and South Island. There is also a schedule of livestock values and feed prices.
- Advertising is limited to farmer only insertions, so readers don’t have to wade through an acre of advertisements.
- Milklines can be delivered as an email (pdf) or by post.
You can see a sample issue of Milkines by clicking the following link:
Subscription fees are revised in January of each year, for 2016 its:
- Email: $185 + GST
- Postal: $205 + GST
- Bulk subscription for multiple email addressees: $500 + GST
To subscribe to Milklines either click here or contact Sheryn on (06) 370 6880.
Masterton Office (HQ)
State Highway 2
(06) 370 6880
8 Manchester Square
(06) 323 2220